Director of Marketing and CommunicationsSpaceWorks Enterprises
Promote and convey the Company's vision, goals, and culture through the management of the SpaceWorks suite of brands.
Direct external and internal corporate communications, including social media, marketing, website, product promotion, speaking engagements, trade shows, events and media relations. Advance and streamline the Company's marketing efforts for our various aerospace hardware products, software, and services. Increase product revenue through lead generation.
Director of CommunicationsKellen
For several Kellen-managed trade associations, spearheaded communications operations, developing and managing communications budgets and driving strategic direction by delivering 360-degree integration of communications objectives in alignment with organization goals and messages. Oversaw, hired, and coached high-performing team of direct reports, while encouraging goal setting to enhance performance; provided forecasts based on delivered key performance indicators (KPIs). Directed digital project management, including consultation, needs analysis, design, strategic communication, programs evaluation, and crisis communications. Guided message platform development and led recruitment for media interviews. Managed rebranding projects. Composed and delivered speeches, presentations, videos, themes, and other communications.
- Successfully created and managed online content, search engine optimization (SEO), and website redesigns, increasing website visitors by 117% and page views by 64% for Dressings-Sauces.org.
- Managed 10 influencers (doctors, dietitians, pediatricians) resulting in 230 contributed articles and social media posts for Calorie Control Council; boosted impressions by 10% on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Crafted marketing plans and directed subsequent digital ad campaigns for Facebook, LinkedIn, Taboola, Outbrain, and Google, increasing website and social media traﬃc 30%+ and average time on site by 50%.
- Expanded media coverage 300% for the Calorie Control Council, obtaining coverage on ABC News, Today, CNN, Consumer Reports, US News, USA Today and many other outlets.
Senior Account SupervisorKellen
Oversaw development and headed nine website relaunches for Calorie Control Council, while driving user experience, improving time on site by 49%, and decreasing bounce rate 85%. Constructed and distributed strategic videos to achieve first-page rankings on YouTube for Calorie Control Council, National Pecan Shellers Association, and Juice Products Association. Developed thought leadership through promotional materials and videos featuring geriatric care managers from National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers (NAPGCM). Supervised successful teams in building brand awareness for a variety of industries, from food and beverage to higher education.
- Boosted publicity by 100% for Reed Construction Data in CNN, Money, CNBC, For Construction Pros, and local business media within thought leadership and special events promotion.
- Pioneered "In the Know" sponsored segments for several associations aired to DirecTV subscribers of A&E, Lifetime, Discovery, CNN, Food Network, etc., reaching 1M subscribers per placement.
- Amplified media coverage 900% for NAPGCM in com, MSNBC, Huﬃngton Post, Forbes, AARP, and local media. Improved search coverage for the Association of Fundraising Distributors and Suppliers.
Marketing Communications ManagerKellen
Managed marketing communications, including expanding brand awareness and creating blogs and social platforms for Calorie Control Council and National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA). Developed 50+ videos covering a wide range of topics, such as animated explainers, thought leadership, consumer opinion, and recipes. Wrote and managed content for AMC Institute, reinforcing thought leadership. Generated journalism best practices with the communications team, including writing, editing, and proofreading. Secured coverage in media outlets for the National Association of Margarine Manufacturers through celebrity/doctor media tours.
- Oversaw paid media, increasing website traﬃc by 10+% by implementing digital ads in alignment with keyword searches on Google, MSN, and
- Efficiently boosted search engine rankings through SEO and strategic marketing and communication initiatives to garner 75% success rate of rankings improvement.
- Earned media coverage in ABC News, NBC News, CBS News, Fox News, CNN, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, NPR, Money, and many other outlets for NAELA.
Social Media Listening
Training and Development
Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) in MarketingGeorgia State University
magna cum laude